Subject: 31013000041852 Provide POD
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Reports WimoShip <[email-masked]>, Wimo Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:37:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please provide POD for the subject awb, Customer said it is not received
yet, But tracker shows delivered...!!!

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.