Subject: RE: 600822101 AWB: 4218727516 Partial Delivery << Reference ID: 60718449 >>
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>, "Vithal Moolya (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:48:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Hesham Hatem (DHL AE) <[email-masked]> @Vithal Moolya (DHL AE)
<[email-masked]>

Can you look into this matter urgently please

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:55 PM
*To:* ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; KSA
Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600822101 AWB: 4218727516 Partial Delivery << Reference ID:
60718449 >>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, she called your office a couple of weeks ago to ask if
it's lost and the help center confirmed to her that the remaining items are
with you. The case is being handled by your management team in Riyadh but
no one contacted her.

The item she only received was a bike that came from 1 box. The rest are
missing.

600822101

AL-NC-SPEK6
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1097369>

Nutricook - Smart Pot Eko 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker 6L

600822101

NGT-FCIN116701
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1075538>

Faber-Castell - Tri Grip Paint Brushes, Round, Pack of 7

600822101

PST-CY58-8165
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=224340>

Crayola 8 Window Markers

600822101

ANE-BCLSMCAVALLO-24
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1070209>

Disney - Spiderman Boys Clogs - Red_24

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>  -
please assist as well.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:42 AM ae.mumzworld via customer care <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Good day.

As per invoice, it mentions 3 pieces. However, only two pieces were
collected by the courier & delivered back in May.

1 piece delivered on : May 29th, via third party.

2 Piece delivered on : 28th June, received by : LAYAL.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: 600822101 AWB: 4218727516 Partial Delivery << Reference ID:
60718449 >>
>> Sent: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:14:06 UTC+04:00
>>
>>

Khalid,

>>

3 packages were handed over to DHL as per the manifest.

>>

>>

[[:removedImage(image.png):]]
>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Regards,

Ronald

>>

>>

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:41 AM ae.mumzworld via lastmile <
[email-masked]> wrote:
>>

Hi Taqwa,

>>

Good day.

>>

The complete shipment was already delivered, in June. 1 piece delivered via
third part, 2nd piece delivered directly from our side, received by : LAYAL.

>>

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

>>

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

>>

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>>

[[:removedImage(AEKAD_Time1591580709219.jpg):]]
>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
>>

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: 600822101 AWB: 4218727516 Partial Delivery
>> Sent: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:29:48 UTC+04:00
>>
>>

Dear Team

>>

The called to follow up, she received only 1 package instead of 3

>>

[[:removedImage(image.png):]]
>>

>>

[[:removedImage(image.png):]]
>>

>>

Regards

Taqwa

>>

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 10:31 AM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>

DHL,

>>

please delivered the missing box ASAP.customer upset

>>

[[:removedImage(image.png):]]
>>

>>

Regards.

Naib

>>

>>

-- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "lastmile" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email-masked] (
[email-masked]) .
>> To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/1114166998.21511.1594327264032%40czcholspc000160.prg-dc.dhl.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/1114166998.21511.1594327264032%40czcholspc000160.prg-dc.dhl.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
>>