Subject: RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:19:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

I just received attached from Cybex aftersales team.

Can you take this further pls?

Thanks,

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:17 PM
*To:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:47 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sonja,

Please update us urgently, the customer wants an update by tomorrow

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:02 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Sonja,

Any update here please?

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 7:42 PM Sonja Strittmatter <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Simone,

I will check the situation with our colleagues from aftersales service and
will get back to you soonest possible with more information.

Best Regards

Sonja

*Von:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Gesendet:* Sonntag, 12. Juli 2020 16:13
*An:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Betreff:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

*Caution! *External E-mail *注意**! **外部**邮件*

Hi Laura,

Thanks for looping me in.

@Denmark <[email-masked]> @Alina <[email-masked]> for Cybex
related inquiries you can contact me directly, as per Netsuite my name is
attached to this vendor / brand.

I’m looping in the vendor so we can follow the process of after sales
inquiries. @Sonja <[email-masked]> Hi Sonja, we have a
customer claim for after sales on the Cybex Priam Seat Lux – Limited
Edition Butterfly. Could you have a look at the inquiry below and advice?
Many thanks!

Push buttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and came off
and are loose when I'm trying to attach them. Images below:

Regards,

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 6:03 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>;
Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Looping @Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:41 PM
*To:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>;
Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

+Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> +Laura Thomson
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

Please we need to check who is the assigned BD for Cybex?

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:33 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

What do advise the customer.  Customer order delivered 2 nd July should we
collect the entire item?

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please assist mapyr vendor no longer
handling cybex please refer to the link below.

https://cybex-online.com/en-us/contact

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 12:43 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:22 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer wants to keep the stroller only wants the replace these buttons to
the ones which won't fall off.

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:40 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the sales invoice for your reference.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :pushbuttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and
came off and are loose when i'm trying to attach them

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential
and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses.
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
While our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will
not be responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their
attachments emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
retained by the company.

-- 

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

Subject: Re: [ Ticket: 37760 ] Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:56:22 +0400

Hi Simone,

Thanks for your info. I am also waiting for my answer to a small info I 
need. I am copy pasting it again. And please also share invoice of this 
Priam seat.

""I have a small question: We do not have a Golden legrest button. If I send 
you complete new Priam Lux seat frame , can you change seatcover and 
footrest mesh for this customer ? ""

Thanks and warm Regards,

Vipul

From: [email-masked]
Sent: July 16 13:11:35
To:[email-masked]
Subject: RE: [ Ticket: 37760 ] Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name 
:Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Caution! External E-mail 注意! 外部邮件

Hello Vipul,

Thanks for your message.

Mumzworld.com is one of your retailers in the Middle East. We do not 
distribute the brand to other retailers, only for end customers.

Will await your further feedback for this claim.

Regards,

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:09 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: [ Ticket: 37760 ] Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // 
Name :Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hello Simone,

I am Vipul from aftersales export team and I will take care of your claim.

I have a small question: We do not have a Golden legrest button. If I send 
you comeplete new Priam Lux seat frame , can you change seatcover and 
footrest mesh for this customer ?

I do not know whether you are a distri or our employee, that is why I am 
asking. Once I have this info, I will help you further.

Thanks and warm Regards,

Vipul

From: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: July 13 17:42:01
To:[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam Seat 
Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hi Vipul,

can you please kindly check if we have still some available and what the 
customer can do to fix it.

Please kindly answer directly, Tyrone should have handed over this customer 
already to you, if not please let me know – but they can write you directly 
in the future.

Best Regards

Sonja

Von: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Juli 2020 16:13
An: Laura Thomson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed 
Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sonja Strittmatter 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Betreff: RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam 
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Caution! External E-mail 注意! 外部邮件

Hi Laura,

Thanks for looping me in.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Denmark  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
@Alina for Cybex related inquiries you can contact me directly, as per 
Netsuite my name is attached to this vendor / brand.

I’m looping in the vendor so we can follow the process of after sales 
inquiries.  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Sonja Hi Sonja, we 
have a customer claim for after sales on the Cybex Priam Seat Lux – Limited 
Edition Butterfly. Could you have a look at the inquiry below and advice? 
Many thanks!

Push buttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and came off 
and are loose when I'm trying to attach them. Images below:

Regards,

From: Laura Thomson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 6:03 PM
To: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Elena 
Skryabina <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Simone van 
Geemen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jeno 
Serenio <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mylyn Vega 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran 
Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam 
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Looping  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Simone van Geemen

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:41 PM
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Elena Skryabina <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Laura 
Thomson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jeno 
Serenio <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mylyn Vega 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran 
Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam 
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

+Elena Skryabina <mailto:[email-masked]>  +Laura Thomson 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  Please assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Please we need to check who is the assigned BD for Cybex?

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:33 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Denmark,

What do advise the customer.  Customer order delivered 2 nd July should we 
collect the entire item?

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Denmark A <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <mailto:[email-masked]>  Please assist mapyr vendor no 
longer handling cybex please refer to the link below.

https://cybex-online.com/en-us/contact

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 12:43 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:22 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer wants to keep the stroller only wants the replace these buttons to 
the ones which won't fall off.

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:40 AM Denmark A <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back 
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the sales invoice for your reference.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :pushbuttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and 
came off and are loose when i'm trying to attach them

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and 
may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please 
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including 
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message 
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. 
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. While 
our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will not be 
responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their attachments 
emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve the right to 
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be retained by the 
company.

  <https://images.cybex-online.com/logo/cybex.jpg>

phone: +49 921 78511 0

CYBEX GmbH
Riedingerstraße 18
95448 Bayreuth
Germany

  _____

Local Court Bayreuth, HRB 3792 / Tax-no. 208/123/60044 / VAT-ID DE813701514
Managing Directors: Dr. Raoul Bader, Johannes Schlamminger, Kai Weisskopf
Part of Goodbaby International

By contacting us you agree that we collect, store and use your personal data 
for facilitating communications with us according to our privacy terms. Our 
data privacy policy: http://cybex-online.com/privacy.html

Disclaimer: This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may 
be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended 
recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the sender (by 
return E-Mail) immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised use or 
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

  <https://images.cybex-online.com/logo/cybex.jpg>
phone: +49 921 78511 0

CYBEX GmbH
Riedingerstraße 18
95448 Bayreuth
Germany

  _____

Local Court Bayreuth, HRB 3792 / Tax-no. 208/123/60044 / VAT-ID DE813701514
Managing Directors: Dr. Raoul Bader, Johannes Schlamminger, Kai Weisskopf
Part of Goodbaby International

By contacting us you agree that we collect, store and use your personal data 
for facilitating communications with us according to our privacy terms. Our 
data privacy policy: http://cybex-online.com/privacy.html

Disclaimer: This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may 
be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended 
recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the sender (by 
return E-Mail) immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised use or 
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.