Subject: RE: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, John Garcia <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:44:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Radwa,

Please share the PO number for this order.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:43 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
John Garcia <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section
Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED

Adding @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>  who is handling
this brand .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:26 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; John Garcia <
[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; Kiran jit
kaur <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section
Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED

Hi All,

The customer is following up and he wants store credit for th item.

Please confirm if we can proceed.

@John Garcia <[email-masked]>  @Ashley Fernandes
<[email-masked]>  Can you advise whom to contact?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:21 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> Please assist.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:18 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]> Please assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 8:49 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear RP and Avinash,

Please update .

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:13 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :Damage

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark