Subject: RE: 1179138 || 200309919_2 || 32007000041875
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Bahaaeldin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 10:23:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear All,

This was delivered

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:40 PM
*To:* 'Shady Elgendy' <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Bahaaeldin' <[email-masked]>; '
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Ahmed
Irfan <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 1179138 || 200309919_2 || 32007000041875

Hello @Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>

This order has been pushed out for delivery and is expected to be delivered
with in the next 24 hours

@Naveed Hussain <[email-masked]> @Mohamed Bahaaeldin
<[email-masked]>

Please confirm once delivered

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:33 AM
*To:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Asad . <[email-masked]>;
Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>;
Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 1179138 || 200309919_2 || 32007000041875

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please push to deliver this order
asap

Thanks

ᐧ

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:56 PM Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> wrote:

Its with wimo already.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 1:13 PM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

What is the update here?

ᐧ

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 12:37 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Can you please share the current status of this order

200309919_2 -  AWB 32007000041875

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:27 PM
*To:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>;
Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: 1179138 || 200309919_2 || 32007000041875

Ops Team, I am really not happy here. Why are you guys not resolving the
matter in a timely manner?

Please solve this customers problem today! @Shady Elgendy
<[email-masked]> please follow up until customers issue is resolved.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Sunday, 12 July 2020 at 12:22 PM
*To: *Asad <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed
Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]
>
*Subject: *1179138 || 200309919_2 || 32007000041875

Dear Asad,

This customer is furious, he was promised a couple of times that the
shipment will start moving within 24-48hours, his wife gave birth yesterday
and they need the stroller  urgently.

Please assist us in getting it dispatched today.

Regards,

Alaa

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/VI1PR02MB30694D19E424DE4C28FCA661A2630%40VI1PR02MB3069.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/VI1PR02MB30694D19E424DE4C28FCA661A2630%40VI1PR02MB3069.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

--