Subject: RE: Urgent Delivery AWB: OS01831356KS, Order # 100165348
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Allaham <[email-masked]>, Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>, Customer Service <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:36:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Mohammad
Allaham
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2020 12:12 PM
*To:* Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>; Customer Service <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Urgent Delivery AWB: OS01831356KS, Order # 100165348

Dear Sabid

This shipment did not received from your side

Regards

*Mohammad Allaham*
Customer Care Manager and System Administrator

Email: [email-masked]

Saee ساعي, Sarai distrack 42315

<https://www.facebook.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by sender.
twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by
sender. linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kasper-cab/> [image:
Image removed by sender. instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/saeeksa/>

www.saee.sa

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 1:07 AM Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team Saee,

AWB: OS01831356KS, Order # 100165348
Please make sure this gets delivered asap.

there is hardly any movement of this order.

Regards
Sabid

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOR31yEom96VRzWwv868pXAB8rUiUC_FD5kCfXn9kj1Era36-A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOR31yEom96VRzWwv868pXAB8rUiUC_FD5kCfXn9kj1Era36-A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.