Subject: RE: BlendnGo - Portable Blender 420 ml Pink + Baby Feeding Lid
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 21:28:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Alvin,

This should not be 5 seconds only and the manual is inside the box.

Lets swap your item with new item. 😊

*Marla Joy Laurico*
Senior Buyer

*P* +971 4 245 1362    *E /W*  marla@*mumzworld.com <http://muzworld.com/>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:20 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* BlendnGo - Portable Blender 420 ml Pink + Baby Feeding Lid

Hi,

SKU:

SSTC-PL9JBHP+BabyFeedingLid

May we know how to adjust the blending time of the item as it will only
blend for 5 secs then stop.

Also if you do have a Manual PDF to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*