Subject: RE: 606142033423
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Muhammad muneeb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 21:22:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @'Zubair Wahid' <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 5:42 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; ccteam <[email-masked]>; Muhammad muneeb <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 606142033423

Hi Mostafa,

 We have not recieved this shipment. Please check with FF team.

------------------------------

------------------------------

*Mazhar Saleem*

Account Manager

Contact Number: 00971549960297

Email : [email-masked]

WeChat: mazhar_imile

" CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any
attachment(s), is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message And/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

*Date:* 2020-07-14 16:43

*To:* mazhar <[email-masked]>

*CC:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; lastmile
<[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* 606142033423

Deras,.

We need to deliver this order within 24hours ASAP.

Regards

Mostafa Saad