Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Land Freight - Pending shipments +10 days
From: rzaldivar via customer care <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:12:41 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald,

My apologies… I was very late to reply.
The shipments are not cleared. They have problem with customs as shipments sent was individual along with B2B.
I will give you another update by 8PM tonight. Am following up if there is any shipment would have get cleared using the IDs

Regards,

Richelle

From: Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 5:47 PM
To: Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Khadse Vaibhav (BZR0XBW) <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Land Freight - Pending shipments +10 days

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

________________________________
3rd Reminder.

Regards,
Ronald

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:36 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dears,

2nd reminder.

Regards,
Ronald

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:22 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Reminder.

Regards,
Ronald

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:14 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
RIchelle, Vaibhav

We need a clear update on these shipments and please advise when do you expect these to be delivered?

Ship date

AWB

Status

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755716487

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756192998

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756937586

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757158952

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757490771

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757641947

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757696568

Pending

11-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755470126

Pending

14-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755022459

Pending

13-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757491869

Pending

12-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757190612

Pending

16-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757102805

Pending

16-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757271418

Pending

17-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756098797

Pending

21-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755899263

Arrived at Facility

22-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755339082

Arrived at Facility

24-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757635418

Pending

25-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756965948

The package will be returned to the sender.

Regards,
Ronald