Subject: 100165342_2 flammable item
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:03:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mark,

Can you remove flammable item, and send back then we can dispatch this
shipments,

Before remove please confirm from CC,Thanks

@customer care <[email-masked]> @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> FYI,
Thanks

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.