Subject: Warranty / SKU BLUOBND-SVA420B-B5 - Order No.600921732
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Vipin Varunny <[email-masked]>, Jayson Cimagala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:19:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

We have a customer who just purchased the below item.

600921732 BLUOBND-SVA420B-B5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=901087>
Black+Decker
- 14.4V Cordless Stick Vacuum - Black 1
The customer refused to receive the shipment because she wants to receive a
warranty paper with the specific to and from date and duration of the
warranty coverage.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE