Subject: FW: FW: 12th July 2020 CS Performance Report
From: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:25:35 +0400

All,

I have been reviewing the chat results patiently for the past few weeks .
Daily we have missed the min sla quantity and worse the ratings.

My expectation is that the two teams were working closely together to
ensure that quality scores are improved. This is clearly not happening.

The attached random selection of chats is appalling and reflects the worse
customer service I have seen in years. I am shocked by the appalling level
of service these chats confirm is happening :

   1. Agents are Not solving customer questions
   2. Poor etiquette of chat
   3. Fundamental training missing – ZERO system knowledge

These agents need to be retrained TODAY and not a single day that we have
missed sla’s of quantity and quality will be considered acceptable and not
as per contract.

A DAILY call with mumzworld and lsmindia needs to occur BEFORE or after
working hours to go through all poor chats. Is this not happening? Agents
not performing in the next 48 hours will be removed and all

See my comments attached.

*From:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 13, 2020 2:24 PM
*To:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Ibrahim Hashem <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: 12th July 2020 CS Performance Report

Hi Mona,

Attached are some chat transcripts as requested

Regards,

Ekta