Subject: RE: MCI CASE - 1231657774 - 200293510 - BARQ EXPRESS / DELIVER BEFORE THURSDAY
From: Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, Barq Info <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:03:18 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

We just received the shipment yesterday and we will deliver it asap .

Regards ,

From: Malak Nobeh [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 10:27 AM
To: Barq Info
Cc: Eugene Mugisa; Michaela Manibo; Zubair Wahid; customer care; KSA Lastmile; Ronald Gaviola; Ahmed Irfan
Subject: Re: MCI CASE - 1231657774 - 200293510 - BARQ EXPRESS / DELIVER BEFORE THURSDAY

Hello Barq Team,

Please push the order for urgent delivery.

Thanks.

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 11:35, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Team,

Customer is again following up the order - please check if this can be delivered via UPS or DHL as the customer is so upset now. he doesn't want a refund. he wants the order .
Zubair Wahid<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/users/370385207999>

Please help ASAP.

Thanks
[Image removed by sender.]

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 12:04 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
+ @Zubair Wahid<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please check

Best,
Eugene.

From: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:57 AM
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MCI CASE - 1231657774 - 200293510 - BARQ EXPRESS / DELIVER BEFORE THURSDAY

Reminder

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 11:33, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Zubair,

Please push the shipment and handover for the courier.

https://barqexp.com/HomeSite/TRACEPackage?trackingnumber=1231657774

Thanks.

--
[Image removed by sender.]

--
[Image removed by sender.]

--
[Image removed by sender.]