Subject: PENDING TICKET LIST - ALL BRANDS
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
Cc: Leena <[email-masked]>, Rasha Abu shaama <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:19:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear All,

Request you to please advise if we have any pending ticket to solve under
your brand by filling up the below details.

We are trying to solve all the pending concerns to be able to bridge the
gap.

*BRANDS*

*TICKET NUMBER *

*REQUESTED DATE*

*SUBJECT *

*REMARKS *

*Please submit these details by 16th July 2020 to my email only. *Thank you
for your immediate response.

Regards

*Marla Joy Laurico*
Senior Buyer

*P* +971 4 245 1362    *E /W*  marla@*mumzworld.com <http://muzworld.com/>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>