Subject: RE: 600222549 // TC-ZT018-CRB1
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:40:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi RP and Avi,

Please revert on our team’s query.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 13, 2020 10:37 AM
*To:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin
<[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600222549 // TC-ZT018-CRB1

Hi,

Kindly check and update

confirm if its possible to provide this spare part:

Item:

TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304>

Contours Options Elite Double Stroller - Black

Regards

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 10:29 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Kindly check and update

confirm if its possible to provide this spare part:

Item:

TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304>

Contours Options Elite Double Stroller - Black

Regards

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:58 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please confirm if its possible to provide this spare part:

Item:

TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304>

Contours Options Elite Double Stroller - Black

Regards

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 11:47 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please confirm if its possible to provide this spare part:

Item:

TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304>

Contours Options Elite Double Stroller - Black

Regards