Subject: Gift Registry Issue - VM3SDG69XKD8
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Pradeep M <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:23:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, she has not been notified that someone already
purchased some items on her gift registry. She just learned it today when
she received a package.

One SO - 600921359 was manually edited to avoid duplication.

The customer wants to be assured that it will not happen again.

Please check and ensure. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE