Subject: Fwd: Mumzworld: Purchase Order #POMUMZ_DXB225464
From: Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 11:58:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please check with customer name for personalized order.

SKU : *SSL-PSP-BB*

200315904

POMUMZ_DXB225464

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:49 AM
Subject: RE: Mumzworld: Purchase Order #POMUMZ_DXB225464
To: Mary Ann <
[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>, Maricel Sadurai <
[email-masked]>, Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>,
Birgitte Lervad <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Thank you for your reply.

No additional fee for personalized items.

Please note LittleMico Silicone Pacifier Holder Personalized is available
in English name, maximum 8 letters only.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ederlyn I. Ampoon

Administrative Assistant

Scandinavian Source LLC

+971 58 599 2640

www.scandinavian-source.com
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scandinavian-source.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=Qufd5ZU0qRV6CnyXC6h54Hh1cCNIJ7rqHSBYykiYwTo%3D&reserved=0>

www.littlemico.com
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.littlemico.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=yztg9roOegpdJWJ5lKJYyvW8I5MHUUU%2BSsUeBz%2FVHxw%3D&reserved=0>

Follow us on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=zkykyw0WqCONz7pwPdpySKOuSzEo4u5kWWy8lHhMQEM%3D&reserved=0>

Please 'like' us on:

www.fb.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fb.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=tpO5IUxrqwpW7UlLfgKJS2aDEkZs7F8T%2BRPK2TvIjtg%3D&reserved=0>

www.pinterest.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=I7iWZOHBuMwN5s3Td%2F%2BL%2F1LzgbuTbSBEkHth0CZzUcs%3D&reserved=0>

*From:* Mary Ann Balancio ([email-masked]) <
[email-masked]>
*Sent:* None
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>; Maricel Sadurai <
[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>;
Birgitte Lervad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Mumzworld: Purchase Order #POMUMZ_DXB225464

Hi Ederlyn,

Is there any additional fee for personalized items?

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:08 AM [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Thank you for your orders.

Kindly provide personalized order name.

SKU : *SSL-PSP-BB* (Littlemico Personalized Pacifier Holder – Baby Blue) –
Child's name please : _________

Awaiting your reply.

Kind Regards,

Ederlyn I. Ampoon

Administrative Assistant

Scandinavian Source LLC

+971 58 599 2640

www.scandinavian-source.com
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scandinavian-source.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=Qufd5ZU0qRV6CnyXC6h54Hh1cCNIJ7rqHSBYykiYwTo%3D&reserved=0>

www.littlemico.com
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.littlemico.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=yztg9roOegpdJWJ5lKJYyvW8I5MHUUU%2BSsUeBz%2FVHxw%3D&reserved=0>

Follow us on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=zkykyw0WqCONz7pwPdpySKOuSzEo4u5kWWy8lHhMQEM%3D&reserved=0>

Please 'like' us on:

www.fb.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fb.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=tpO5IUxrqwpW7UlLfgKJS2aDEkZs7F8T%2BRPK2TvIjtg%3D&reserved=0>

www.pinterest.com/littlemico
<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Flittlemico&data=02%7C01%7CKrizette.Masangkay%40aramex.com%7C765c737b779645dae2a008d558e2dd3c%7C43aa4ce1f1254390a30c5375aae87717%7C1%7C0%7C636512653757783314&sdata=I7iWZOHBuMwN5s3Td%2F%2BL%2F1LzgbuTbSBEkHth0CZzUcs%3D&reserved=0>

*From:* Mary Ann ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 11, 2020 7:23 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Subject:* Mumzworld: Purchase Order #POMUMZ_DXB225464

Please open the attached file to view your Purchase Order. To view the
attachment, you first need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have
it yet, visit Adobe's Web site
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html to download it.

-- 

Thank you.

*Ashar Chalackal*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1359  *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>