Subject: Re: 600731805// BATTERY ISSUE//1172942
From: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Rabiqa mstc <[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <[email-masked]>, Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tijo Thomas <[email-masked]>, april <[email-masked]>, ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 19:15:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Good Day!

Kindly assist on the below customer's request.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 3:32 PM Tijo Thomas <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi April
>
> Can we arrange a new battery for the product  Megastar - City Coco Harly
> 60v Electric Scooter, the product was bought in Feb 2020
> Customer complaints that the battery drains out quickly even after a full
> charge.
> Kindly advise
>
> Regards
> Tijo Thomas
>