Subject: RE: 600876359_2 Extreme Delayed
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hanaa Abdel-Malak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 16:03:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Clearway
Express
*Sent:* Saturday, July 11, 2020 3:45 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hanaa Abdel-Malak
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600876359_2 Extreme Delayed

Dear sir,

Check if there is new order has been placed for this customer.

Regards

Clearway Express

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020, 08:21 Mostafa saad, <[email-masked]> wrote:

@customer care <[email-masked]>  Please place or refund the customer

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>  This order already on the sheet

Regards

Mostafa Saad

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:37 PM Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Naib,

This order was assigned to us and physically We tried our best locate this
parcel and even checked with customer but cannot find it.

I believe refund or new order is been initiated if not kindly do
the needful.

Regards

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020, 22:23 Naib Khan, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Clearway,

Can you please assist why the order not yet delivered? order consider lost

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> please assist

@Hanaa Abdel-Malak <[email-masked]> please followup

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAKF7A1TPfsDM3X_hvZg6auD0n704seH5geUjk8cSZpDM240RNg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAKF7A1TPfsDM3X_hvZg6auD0n704seH5geUjk8cSZpDM240RNg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.