Subject: SO # 200262419_2 - CRA update
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:39:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

Please note that the below items is not included in the CRA

TC-SM8074
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=728349>
TC-SM8071
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=728340>

Kindly update the CRA and let us know

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE