Subject: Daily Briefing // 10th of July
From: Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:39:26 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

*Safety Tip:* Sanitize your hands

*Standard Work Question:* Can we proceed with a refund escalation for the
Vat?

*Productivity (Positives + Negatives):*

·         Duplicates Return tickets “Please check with the order number
first before creating a ticket”

·         Please add *internal note* while you are following up on any
open/pending ticket, not a Public comment.

·         Any Naqel shipment “RTO” will be refunded; we will not deliver
unless it’s reallocated by Saee.

·         KSA custom cases “Vat”.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Pb3Ch_XtIh5r4RCZNZITqEpVdfYFBpJ9isLfn1IbBk/edit#gid=0

·          We can proceed a refund escalation to Sagar if the customer
request a refund to his/her card for the Vat. “After pushing for the GC
first”.

*Plan for today:*

·         Clearing yesterday tickets

·        Monitor the progress of all folders

·         Update our weekly schedule.

-- 
*Best Regards,*
*Rodina Salem*
*CS Leader*
*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*A* Cairo, Egypt