Subject: FW: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-2
From: Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:11:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Michaela,

Vendor is ready to give two FOC .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Hatch Lupera Villaverde <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:52 PM
*To:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gijo Jacob <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan
Multivitamins-2

Dear Kiran,

I received an approval for the below, however our team will not be able to
compensate on this for any future claim from the customer.

Moving forward, soon as your stocks is finished for the bogo packs, I
suggest to have it deactivated from the system since we have been actively
doing flat price off for our brands.

Thank you!

*Hatch Villaverde*

*NUTRIPHARM LLC*

Corporate Office | P.O. Box: 71246

1st Floor| BB-12 | Bay Square | Business Bay

Dubai | United Arab Emirates.

Tel:+971 <+971> 4 5610000 | Fax:+971 4 4566737 | www.life-me.com

Direct No:+971 4 5610089 | Ext: 241

Mob.: +971 54 792 8812

*From:* Kiran jit kaur [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Thursday, July 09, 2020 9:00 AM
*To:* Hatch Lupera Villaverde
*Cc:* Gijo Jacob
*Subject:* RE: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan
Multivitamins-2

Hi Hatch ,

Let me know if this possible or not .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 9, 2020 8:47 AM
*To:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Jaymar
Tolentino <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan
Multivitamins-2

Thank you Kiran,

This customer ordered 2 qtys of this item on this order and was expecting 4
in total. She only got two.

NP-105438
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F3651277.app.netsuite.com%2Fapp%2Fcommon%2Fitem%2Fitem.nl%3Fid%3D788928&data=01%7C01%7Chatch%40life-me.com%7C4a5b5b98737a47f3b08308d823c4ec70%7C19d4aa9db82b4a12b7e62bc6e1999627%7C0&sdata=V4Aw1gGlBl1wWoc0Tywk5k%2BxwrcyMicAS3R1VOAARyI%3D&reserved=0>

Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-2

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:02 AM Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Michaela,

Have spoken to vendor and he is ready to give one FOC  to make close this
issue .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:25 AM
*To:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Jaymar
Tolentino <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan
Multivitamins-2

Team,

It was initially showing 2 during the time the customer ordered.

@Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> can you help confirm the offer please
as the customer has been insisting on this offer. Order was placed June 25

NP-105438
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F3651277.app.netsuite.com%2Fapp%2Fcommon%2Fitem%2Fitem.nl%3Fid%3D788928&data=01%7C01%7Chatch%40life-me.com%7C4a5b5b98737a47f3b08308d823c4ec70%7C19d4aa9db82b4a12b7e62bc6e1999627%7C0&sdata=V4Aw1gGlBl1wWoc0Tywk5k%2BxwrcyMicAS3R1VOAARyI%3D&reserved=0>

Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-*2*

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:23 PM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Michaela,/

NS description is not showing a 2 pcs bundle.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:55 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please check the offer as the customer is insisting she should have
received 2 bottles for it.  As per the warehouse , it should only be 1.
However, per customer , they used to order this and for this price two
bottles come.

NP-105438
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F3651277.app.netsuite.com%2Fapp%2Fcommon%2Fitem%2Fitem.nl%3Fid%3D788928&data=01%7C01%7Chatch%40life-me.com%7C4a5b5b98737a47f3b08308d823c4ec70%7C19d4aa9db82b4a12b7e62bc6e1999627%7C0&sdata=V4Aw1gGlBl1wWoc0Tywk5k%2BxwrcyMicAS3R1VOAARyI%3D&reserved=0>

Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-2

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vegan-multivitamins
*-2*
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mumzworld.com%2Fen%2Fsunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vegan-multivitamins-2&data=01%7C01%7Chatch%40life-me.com%7C4a5b5b98737a47f3b08308d823c4ec70%7C19d4aa9db82b4a12b7e62bc6e1999627%7C0&sdata=kyVsTvCuq74gCQvD9ygqH13UJZJBVtuYEs5YZQmrbts%3D&reserved=0>

Please advise.

Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADm59HiF_An8J8N-L6dfv9NstNA120u9LmPmQzrdC0yBGOMvHw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fa%2Fmumzworld.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Foutbound.fc%2FCADm59HiF_An8J8N-L6dfv9NstNA120u9LmPmQzrdC0yBGOMvHw%2540mail.gmail.com%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dfooter&data=01%7C01%7Chatch%40life-me.com%7C4a5b5b98737a47f3b08308d823c4ec70%7C19d4aa9db82b4a12b7e62bc6e1999627%7C0&sdata=AuVj8EZP%2Bj8DUEeWh8IUGwAJ1GbXH7L74Ifgm6OT7xk%3D&reserved=0>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,