Subject: RE: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:20:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> is working to share this data.

Number of  shipments with Refund requests pending & not refunded yet vs the
also refunded.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 9, 2020 5:15 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Hi Eugene, Please tell me how many orders are not yet refunded to the
customers? To me the closure of all Naqel shipments is either delivered or
refunded.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Thursday, 9 July 2020 at 4:50 PM
*To: *Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, customer care <
[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject: *RE: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Thanks @Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>!

@Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> @Asad <[email-masked]>

Please find below final shipment status for NAQEL.

   - Below is the update on the shipments not considered lost on NAQEL
   initially (69 shipments). All not delivered or returned have a refund
   request being processed by finance.

Not considered Lost on them initially.

Update on Lost

Not Lost

Lost Tracker

(All)

*Count of Waybill No*

*Column Labels*

*Row Labels*

*Refund Request*

*No Refund Request*

*Grand Total*

Delivered

5

32

37

Partial Delivery

12

12

Inventory Control

10

10

Shipment Not Delivered

5

5

Out For Delivery

3

3

Shipment Returned to Warehouse

1

1

Return to Origin

1

1

*Grand Total*

*36*

*33*

*69*

   - Of the 115 we considered lost on them initially, below is the status.

Considered Lost on them initially.

Update on Lost

Lost

Lost Tracker

(All)

*Count of Waybill No*

*Column Labels*

*Row Labels*

*Refund Request*

*No Refund Request*

*Grand Total*

Return to Origin

19

27

46

Inventory Control

28

28

Delivered

4

6

10

Inventory Control By NCL

7

7

Received

5

5

Processed at Location

4

4

Load to Trip

4

4

Arrived at

3

3

Arrived at Origin Terminal

2

2

Delay in Transportation

1

1

Cons.Arrived at

1

1

Picked Up

1

1

No Answer

1

1

Shipment Returned to Warehouse

1

1

Piece Missing

1

1

*Grand Total*

*82*

*33*

*115*

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 9, 2020 3:24 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Hi Eugene,

*AWB Number*

*Shipper Reference Number*

*Refund Rquest*

70786610

200270931

 Refunded

70793884

200276689

Refunded

70793889

200273319_1

Refunded

70795891

200276941

Refunded

70798231

200277173

Refunded

70800972

100126772_2

Refunded

70827469

700235729

Yes

70792099

200271499_1

Refunded

70818311

100139323

Refunded

70803069

200274087_2

Refunded

70776693

200269544

Refunded

70791139

200272052

Not in the sheet

70820784

200265437

Refunded

70798186

200281871

Refunded

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 7:43 AM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks @Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>!

.

We are now only left with 14 shipments with no refund request logged that
are neither delivered or returned.

Can we call these and close also today.

Refund Request

No

Update on Lost

(All)

*Count of Waybill No*

*Column Labels*

*Row Labels*

*Lost Tracker*

*Grand Total*

Inventory Control

7

7

Processed at Location

2

2

Inventory Control By NCL

2

2

Piece Missing

1

1

Received

1

1

Load to Trip

1

1

*Grand Total*

*14*

*14*

*Waybill No*

*RefNo*

70786610

200270931

70793884

200276689

70793889

200273319_1

70795891

200276941

70798231

200277173

70800972

100126772_2

70827469

700235729

70792099

200271499_1

70818311

100139323

70803069

200274087_2

70776693

200269544

70791139

200272052

70820784

200265437

70798186

200281871

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:02 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad . <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Hi Eugene,

Kindly check the below updated sheet with all the orders refund status.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:09 AM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>

As discussed, lets finalize all today and close this issue.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 8:55 AM
*To:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Rodina, please prioritise this, don’t wait any longer, if customer is not
answering then let’s just refund and close the cases. I am sure they have
already complained to MCI about their orders. Honestly its taking way too
long.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 6 July 2020 at 7:32 PM
*To: *"Asad ." <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <
[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Hi Asad,

We were trying to grab an agent to call the customers for confirmation if
they still need their orders.

It will be done tomorrow maximum by the end of the day. Once it's done i
will send the updates on the email.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:17 PM Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

Team, Why it’s taking so long to close these? Please prioritise an aim to
close today and send an update EOD.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 6 July 2020 at 12:19 PM
*To: *Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>,
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>,
Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Refund Request Pending - NAQEL

Hello @'Rodina Magdy' <[email-masked]>

As mentioned, the below shipments have been marked as lost on NAQEL but
have no refund request yet in the Refund Tracker

Please check with the customers and reconfirm when the refunds will be
processed so we close this issue.

Refund Rquest

No

Lost Tracker

Yes

*Row Labels*

*Count of Waybill No*

Inventory Control

30

Partial Delivery

14

Processed at Location

5

Shipment Not Delivered

5

Inventory Control By NCL

5

Lost

5

Load to Trip

2

Out For Delivery

2

Received

2

Arrived at

2

Shipment Returned to Warehouse

2

Piece Missing

1

Cons.Arrived at

1

Arrived at Origin Terminal

1

Miscode

1

*Grand Total*

*78*

Best,

Eugene.

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Rodina Salem*

*CS Leader*

*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* Cairo, Egypt

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Rodina Salem*

*CS Leader*

*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* Cairo, Egypt

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Rodina Salem*

*CS Leader*

*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* Cairo, Egypt