Subject: RE: Amazing Tales Feedback- SO 600900884
From: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>, Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>, Rasha Abu shaama <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 16:30:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rasha

Would need your assistance on the below please.

I think these are classic International fairy tales translated in to
Arabic? We need to update the product description so it is clear to the
customers.

@Jessa, can you please get in touch with Dar Rabie and request them for
proper full description of the book names included in the set.

If this is a translation of original stories it needs to state so.

That should be added on the product page.

@Michaela, please take the items back but please ensure these are
completely unused / outer box packaging as new  for a refund.

Thank you

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 9, 2020 2:32 PM
*To:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Amazing Tales Feedback- SO 600900884

Team,

Good day!

We have received feedback from a customer related to the item below.  She
is saying saying the book is not suitable for children, She says books are
horrible and it's depicting killings and shootings.

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/amazing-tales

DRP-DR10028

Can we please take a look and review.  She has requested to return the
items.

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/KSRxIQBSJjusxEkEHqf2yp06h/?name=20200621_201907.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/KSRxIQBSJjusxEkEHqf2yp06h/?name=20200621_201907.jpg>

*20200621_201907
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/KSRxIQBSJjusxEkEHqf2yp06h/?name=20200621_201907.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/KSRxIQBSJjusxEkEHqf2yp06h/?name=20200621_201907.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/d5gpDFQjw5TemRq7ZChEBVQig/?name=20200621_201820.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/d5gpDFQjw5TemRq7ZChEBVQig/?name=20200621_201820.jpg>

*20200621_201820
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/d5gpDFQjw5TemRq7ZChEBVQig/?name=20200621_201820.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/d5gpDFQjw5TemRq7ZChEBVQig/?name=20200621_201820.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Mube1JPHcSn6VN6WXedzAOkSD/?name=20200621_201850.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Mube1JPHcSn6VN6WXedzAOkSD/?name=20200621_201850.jpg>

*20200621_201850
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Mube1JPHcSn6VN6WXedzAOkSD/?name=20200621_201850.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Mube1JPHcSn6VN6WXedzAOkSD/?name=20200621_201850.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ln4WQqIGL2AftBSoVC5Uo4i8A/?name=20200621_202106.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ln4WQqIGL2AftBSoVC5Uo4i8A/?name=20200621_202106.jpg>

*20200621_202106
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ln4WQqIGL2AftBSoVC5Uo4i8A/?name=20200621_202106.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ln4WQqIGL2AftBSoVC5Uo4i8A/?name=20200621_202106.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u284ECrDHywo16oZIjuqHl55D/?name=20200621_201725.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u284ECrDHywo16oZIjuqHl55D/?name=20200621_201725.jpg>

*20200621_201725
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u284ECrDHywo16oZIjuqHl55D/?name=20200621_201725.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u284ECrDHywo16oZIjuqHl55D/?name=20200621_201725.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3WQS49ixS2i2QfXUBdu9U2Fdd/?name=20200621_202050.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3WQS49ixS2i2QfXUBdu9U2Fdd/?name=20200621_202050.jpg>

*20200621_202050
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3WQS49ixS2i2QfXUBdu9U2Fdd/?name=20200621_202050.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3WQS49ixS2i2QfXUBdu9U2Fdd/?name=20200621_202050.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ThJKBReFNNTXBetfUvjU72F25/?name=20200621_202008.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ThJKBReFNNTXBetfUvjU72F25/?name=20200621_202008.jpg>

*20200621_202008
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ThJKBReFNNTXBetfUvjU72F25/?name=20200621_202008.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ThJKBReFNNTXBetfUvjU72F25/?name=20200621_202008.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Bp7rl7Q6bZ63u0hqgb5Z8fPbU/?name=20200621_201951.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Bp7rl7Q6bZ63u0hqgb5Z8fPbU/?name=20200621_201951.jpg>

*20200621_201951
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Bp7rl7Q6bZ63u0hqgb5Z8fPbU/?name=20200621_201951.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Bp7rl7Q6bZ63u0hqgb5Z8fPbU/?name=20200621_201951.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Fx3ujvoToEYwDibesfjMLmMjr/?name=20200621_201805.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Fx3ujvoToEYwDibesfjMLmMjr/?name=20200621_201805.jpg>

*20200621_201805
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Fx3ujvoToEYwDibesfjMLmMjr/?name=20200621_201805.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Fx3ujvoToEYwDibesfjMLmMjr/?name=20200621_201805.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eDdVhVko7EHfjoxG139UWzJYp/?name=20200621_201743.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eDdVhVko7EHfjoxG139UWzJYp/?name=20200621_201743.jpg>

*20200621_201743
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eDdVhVko7EHfjoxG139UWzJYp/?name=20200621_201743.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eDdVhVko7EHfjoxG139UWzJYp/?name=20200621_201743.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vx5AVBnYPM0IXtvD7sWBmNta2/?name=20200621_201736.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vx5AVBnYPM0IXtvD7sWBmNta2/?name=20200621_201736.jpg>

*20200621_201736
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vx5AVBnYPM0IXtvD7sWBmNta2/?name=20200621_201736.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vx5AVBnYPM0IXtvD7sWBmNta2/?name=20200621_201736.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/YY8u7K3kXXoDWYTsY4JwEFnwM/?name=20200621_202141.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/YY8u7K3kXXoDWYTsY4JwEFnwM/?name=20200621_202141.jpg>

*20200621_202141
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/YY8u7K3kXXoDWYTsY4JwEFnwM/?name=20200621_202141.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/YY8u7K3kXXoDWYTsY4JwEFnwM/?name=20200621_202141.jpg>*

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5oVWWzodt9bNsKE9AqvTVeRJS/?name=20200621_201733.jpg>

<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5oVWWzodt9bNsKE9AqvTVeRJS/?name=20200621_201733.jpg>

*20200621_201733
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5oVWWzodt9bNsKE9AqvTVeRJS/?name=20200621_201733.jpg>*

*JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5oVWWzodt9bNsKE9AqvTVeRJS/?name=20200621_201733.jpg>*

Thank you