Subject: Amazing Tales Feedback- SO 600900884
From: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
To: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 14:31:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team,

Good day!

We have received feedback from a customer related to the item below.  She
is saying saying the book is not suitable for children, She says books are
horrible and it's depicting killings and shootings.

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/amazing-tales
DRP-DR10028

Can we please take a look and review.  She has requested to return the
items.

20200621_201907
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/KSRxIQBSJjusxEkEHqf2yp06h/?name=20200621_201907.jpg>
20200621_201820
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/d5gpDFQjw5TemRq7ZChEBVQig/?name=20200621_201820.jpg>
20200621_201850
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Mube1JPHcSn6VN6WXedzAOkSD/?name=20200621_201850.jpg>
20200621_202106
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ln4WQqIGL2AftBSoVC5Uo4i8A/?name=20200621_202106.jpg>
20200621_201725
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u284ECrDHywo16oZIjuqHl55D/?name=20200621_201725.jpg>
20200621_202050
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3WQS49ixS2i2QfXUBdu9U2Fdd/?name=20200621_202050.jpg>
20200621_202008
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ThJKBReFNNTXBetfUvjU72F25/?name=20200621_202008.jpg>
20200621_201951
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Bp7rl7Q6bZ63u0hqgb5Z8fPbU/?name=20200621_201951.jpg>
20200621_201805
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Fx3ujvoToEYwDibesfjMLmMjr/?name=20200621_201805.jpg>
20200621_201743
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eDdVhVko7EHfjoxG139UWzJYp/?name=20200621_201743.jpg>
20200621_201736
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vx5AVBnYPM0IXtvD7sWBmNta2/?name=20200621_201736.jpg>
20200621_202141
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/YY8u7K3kXXoDWYTsY4JwEFnwM/?name=20200621_202141.jpg>
20200621_201733
JPG
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5oVWWzodt9bNsKE9AqvTVeRJS/?name=20200621_201733.jpg>

Thank you