Subject: RE: Order # 600917710 ( cancellation )
From: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Mohit Caleb" <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 07:17:29 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mostafa,

It will be returned today.

Regards
Usman
From: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 10:32 AM
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order # 600917710 ( cancellation )

@Usman Abbasi<mailto:[email-masked]>  Still not receive this order from your side please return it back ASAP.
Regards
Mostafa Saad

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:06 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear Team

any update please

Regards
Taqwa

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:33 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hello Taqwa

Wait till we receive it from the operator

@Usman Abbasi<mailto:[email-masked]> Please return this order ( 1000007199038 )

Regards
Mostafa Saad

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:16 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear Team

Kindly confirm if the item returned to WH as the CM want to order different item.

@Denmark A<mailto:[email-masked]>  Please receive CRA once its done.

Regards
Taqwa

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 8:20 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
@Usman Abbasi<mailto:[email-masked]>  FYA

Regards
Mostafa Saad

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:39 PM Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
+lastmile<mailto:[email-masked]> +Mostafa saad<mailto:[email-masked]>

Best Regards,
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=181VwM-scjFMpRDEOdCr1c53KLBsN490Q&revid=0B4eYWVGQGVtbSnBNVzluUmpPVCtHNUphL1dWOEUxK3A4V25jPQ]

[https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac3llZEBtdW16d29ybGQuY29t&type=zerocontent&guid=811770b6-49d3-475c-91b9-bfa36fe8ff3c]ᐧ

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 09:36, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear Team

Please cancel the order from LFS, CM want to order different item

Regards
Taqwa