Subject: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600676450
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 17:04:27 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

We have a customer who purchased the below item in December 2019. The
customer informed that they have not used the item yet and when they opened
the front wheels are defective.

Please see the below item for your reference.

600676450 TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304> Contours
Options Elite Double Stroller - Black 1

Kindly check and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE