Subject: SO # 200285002 - 606042022501 & 606042022501
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Muhammad muneeb <[email-masked]>, mazhar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lizel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:04:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer confirmed that the shipment is collected from
her, but there is no record on both of the tracking numbers

SHIP TOlamia z
وادي الصدر / جامع وادي الصدر
5224
Baha
966590190366

Kindly check and update us urgently

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE