Subject: RE: 700240514 AWB: 7508803610 Missing Box << Reference ID: 60450075 >>
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 13:16:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  to check as well.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 1:14 PM
*To:* ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700240514 AWB: 7508803610 Missing Box << Reference ID:
60450075 >>

Hi @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> ,

Please confirm. we need a CRA.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:31 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Radwa,

Good day.

This shipment was returned back to MUMZWORLD in June. Please find the
attached POD.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: 700240514 AWB: 7508803610 Missing Box
>> Sent: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 18:05:24 UTC+04:00
>>
>>

Hi Naib,

Any updates ?

*Radwa Ali*
>> Customer Care Representative
>> p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
>> a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE
>>

>>

>>

>>

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 2:54 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>

DHL,

>>

Please delivered the 2nd box ASAP customer upset.

>>

Comments:cm only received 1 box our of 2 boxes, please push DHK to deliver
the 2nd box asap

>>

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-9LFodJ2y3BHb%3Dy9rLJpYN2529rwVrqDm9Ee_rz7DZQ2Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-9LFodJ2y3BHb%3Dy9rLJpYN2529rwVrqDm9Ee_rz7DZQ2Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.