Subject: RE: VERY URGENT CASE - MCI - 200289708 -S001273530219
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 13:14:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

Please check I think you already considered as lost on Shipa.

@Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>

Refund customer

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 1:12 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Amr Essam <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: VERY URGENT CASE - MCI - 200289708 -S001273530219

Hello,

Please advice what is the status for the shipment ?

Thanks.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 09:15, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

We need to deliver the order by the next 24 hours as max , this is very
urgent case and its MCI COMPLAINT.

SHIP TO
Ahmad alshuahmi
Al Baha
Saudi Arabia
SHIP PHONE
+966555560983
[email-masked]

In case you have any issue with the address , please contact the customer
directly.

Thanks.

-- 

--