Subject: Chat Quality Discussion - Mumzworld
From: Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 12:26:04 +0400

Dear LS Team,

I would like to check if you’re available at 3:30pm GST tomorrow for a call
with our CEO to discuss the chat quality please.

Mona is chockablock this week but this issue needs an urgent solution so
request you to kindly adjust this on your diary if possible.

I can send a zoom link to connect.

*Thanks & Regards, *

Nazia Fathima
Executive Assistant to the CEO

*Tel:* +971 4 245 1316
*Em**ail ID: [email-masked]
*Ad**dress: *B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245,
Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworld_english> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.