Subject: Requesting CST ID and pending shipments in WH
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 10:15:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ekta,

Below shipments were returned from DHL, we are unable to dispatch this
shipments without CST ID's again,

We were following up from many days, and you can check aging of these
shipments,

@Anne D’souza <[email-masked]> FYI,

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Ronald Gaviola
<[email-masked]> Please
suggest here, Thanks

Shipped Date Age Order ID PCS Reason Country
6/16/2020 22.00 600896422 1 CST ID Pending JORDAN
6/16/2020 22.00 600896408 1 CST ID Pending JORDAN
6/16/2020 22.00 600896406 1 CST ID Pending JORDAN
6/24/2020 14.00 600902097 2 CST ID Pending KUWAIT
6/23/2020 15.00 700243538 2 CST ID Pending EGYPT

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.