Subject: RE: LSM Team Emails
From: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
To: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 13:08:59 +0400

Dear Urvika and Rosette

I hope you are well. Today I received the performance of the agents and
unfortunately I was very surprised to see that the performance is still
siginificantly below our basic SLA’s  Why?

If agents are not performing they need to be removed and replaced or
retrained.  It has been consistent that all agents with the exception of
Mohammad Obeido and dipayan are performing below basic slas’.

BASIC REQUIRED SLA’s

Chats – minimum 90 -100 chats per day at a min 85% satisfaction rating

Emails – minimum 80-100 emails per day

Anything below the above basic SLA’s cannot be accepted.

Please let us know why these agents have been allowed to continue with such
low ratings and why the trainer is not jumping in to fix.

Khalid needs to be removed IMMEDIATELY from chat and retrained as not only
is he abandoning many chats but worse he has the highest dissatisfaction
rating since the history of mumzworld. Ahmed Daher also needs retraining
and close monitoring to improve ratings. All email agents not performing

Asad – KHALID AND AHMED replaced today with mumzworld staff and trained
immediately again  and given one final chance. Has anyone looked at their
chat transcripts?? Why is there no intervention here?

Also all email agents work has to be checked today and ensufe that they are
PROPERLY solving customer problems. Min emails have to be answered daily to
quality a full day work

*From:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 12:30 PM
*To:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: LSM Team Emails

Dear Mona,

Adding to the below,

[email-masked] is their team/account manager

[email-masked] is the trainer.

Regards,

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 12:25 PM
*To:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* LSM Team Emails

Hi Mona,

Good afternoon.

Kindly check the below email IDs for the LSM team.

Name

Email ID

Channel

*Ashutosh Yadav*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Emails

*Atul Mishra*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Emails

*Ankit Malhotra*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Emails

*Tijo Thomas*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Emails

*Mohamed Obiedo*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

Chats

*Dipayan Banerjee*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

Chats

*Ahmed Daher*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

Chats

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Rodina Salem*

*CS Leader*

*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* Cairo, Egypt