Subject: Order #600903807 HOT / LEAKING
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 10:53:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We receive many complaints about the Item Food/shampoo being hot and
damaged.

This leads to providing a replacement or GC. Customers end up having item
sent twice.

Please advise if we can arrange a proper packaging of such items

@Asad <[email-masked]> Please advise on such cases where the Shampoo
bottles./ Conditioners are leaking or HOT should we arrange collection Or
can we refund the customer?

Below customer has ordered Shampoo and conditioner worth 450 AED

Wants a refund please check the picture of the condition of the item. One
item received very HOT and other leaking

Sku :ST-OS10010
Name :Original Sprout Classic Shampoo 12oz
Sku :ST-OS10013
Name :Original Sprout - Deep Conditioner - 12oz

Regards,
Alina