Subject: RE: warranty 700226681 // Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Steamer Blender Set 3
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 10:15:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

I’ve spoken with the vendor. They will revert to you today and replace the
damaged item. Indeed, after sales complaints should be taken seriously and
resolve asap.

Moving forward, appreciate if you can loop me in the moment we receive the
complaint so I can also assist at the same moment.

Let me know should you have any other concern.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:09 AM
*To:* Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: warranty 700226681 // Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Steamer
Blender Set 3

Dear Avinash,

We need your urgency in resolving the below customer's complaint. After
sales complaints need to be treated with utmost urgency, if we are not able
to get a resolution from your end, we'll have to return the item back to
you.

++ @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:45 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly assist urgently.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 7:47 PM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Avinash,

Kindly assist with the below customer query.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:19 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly assist urgently.

@Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>

Regards

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 10:50 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update urgently. Customer requested to repair her item (Tommee
Tippee Quick Cook Baby Steamer Blender Set 3) . Kindly check approve repair
under warranty,

Regards

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:10 PM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Avinash and Mr. RP,

Good Day!

Kindly please assist on the below case.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:25 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update urgently. Customer requested to repair her item (Tommee
Tippee Quick Cook Baby Steamer Blender Set 3) . Kindly check approve repair
under warranty,

Regards

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 7:25 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:16 AM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Avinash,

Need your assistance in resolving this please.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE.

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:38 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer requested to repair her item (Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby
Steamer Blender Set 3) . Kindly check approve repair under warranty,

Regards

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 9:58 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly assist and update.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 5:18 PM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

++ @Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>

Kindly assist on the below email.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE.

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 9:16 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:07 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer requested to repair her item (Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby
Steamer Blender Set 3) . Kindly check approve repair under warranty,

customer's note ( I can’t change to blend mode. I followed the instructions
correctly and it’s not working).

Regards