Subject: Order #100128730 - TOP URGENT
From: Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Support <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 10:10:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Below customer reached out to the vendor saying they were not able to
contact Mumzworld for their query. Could you please look into this on
priority and fix this?

Below is the mail from customer to vendor. Please contact them and let me
know how to proceed further.

Dea team,

I ordered the Jikel swing  chair for my baby order#100128730 and it worked
for only a month afterwards the movements stopped working.

Now, only the music is working but the chair is not moving automatically.

However, I contacted the supplier for a solution and they promised to
replace it with a new one

- kindly find the attached picture FYR- .

Nevertheless, The supplier  couldn't ship it so they asked me to contact
you to replace my item.

Kindly check the attached, I'll wait for my item to get eaither fixed or
replaced.

Regards,