Subject: RE: 600844292 || Wrong Item Shipped || Kuwait
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 16:10:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>

Please arrange collection for the item urgently. The customer needs it
collected today

Once collected please @'Sagar Khawani' <[email-masked]> Please arrange
a refund as customer is on social media

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:39 PM
*To:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600844292 || Wrong Item Shipped || Kuwait

Hi Ekta,

Approximate return cost for Intex Filter Pump (15Ft Pool) 1000 Gal is 196
AED.

Item Value : 241.50 AED.

RTN Cost : 196 AED.

I suggest to arrange a collection and send it through DHL. @Moataz Salah El
Din <[email-masked]>

Regards,

Ronald

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 1:21 PM Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa and Mohit

With regard to the subject order, the customer has ordered for the below
items and received 2 filter pumps instead.

Intex Rectangular Frame Only Pool Without Pump
Intex Filter Pump (15Ft Pool) 1000 Gallons

Attached below are the 2 items she received.

Please check and advise if the original item ordered is yet in the
warehouse.

It needs to be shipped to her immediately.

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Moataz Salah El Din
<[email-masked]> Can we collect the extra pump through DHL?

Or should we not collect it, keeping in mind the return cost?

Please advise

Thanks

-- 

*Regards, *