Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 03:09:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser z7si11391219pgp.439 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser z7si11391219pgp.439 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sunshine Nutrition - Cool Gummies Vitamin D3 - EXPIRY DATE
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 03:09:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team , 

The customer would like to know the expiry date of this item. 

[ https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vitamin-d3 | https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vitamin-d3 ] 

Please update us. 

Regards, 
Rosette