Subject: RE: Delivery to Arar- KSA
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Dhanasekar Pandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 09:01:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Dhanasekar Pandi <[email-masked]>

Please share the G Doc of available cities/areas at check out with all CC

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 5, 2020 8:32 AM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Dhanasekar Pandi <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Delivery to Arar- KSA

++ Adding Dhana and Eugene

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 09:52, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team

Kindly confirm if there's delivery to Arar-KSA. its not included on the
website or APP.

Regards

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:36 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team

Kindly confirm if there's delivery to Arar-KSA. its not included on the
website or APP.

Regards

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE