Subject: Not Responding Customers
From: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 17:26:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

This is to inform you that below 2 customers
1-Alia Rashed
   700244723_2

2- Hakoum Al Derei
    700245281_1

are not responding to the phone calls and their address are not correct.
these far areas orders in Al wagan,Al Qoua 120 Km from alain and it's not
easy to wait for longer time there.since afternoon my delivery associate is
in the area for 2 shipments and not getting any response.kindly try contact
the customer to reschedule the delivery for next day.

awaiting to your reply

regards

Hashim
Clearway Express