Subject: 200262239_1 AWB: 290084408286 Missing Box
From: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:18:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi SMSA,

please delivered complete order as per customer did not receive below the
items.

SKU:

GT-CH09454
GT-CH075321
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=190549>
SSL-PPC601
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=171904>
TC-TT43342460
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=495021>
GT-CH79348-19DG
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=848183>
MW-44923-GREEN
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=523317>
MW-24042
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=529619>
MW-43808-BLUE
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=523322>
MW-44149-GREEN
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=450290>
PA476 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1061023>
AEW-08580
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=166700>

Comments: for 200262239_1 one package out of 3.

Regards.
Naib