Subject: 2nd, 3rd & 4th EOD QA report
From: Sara Abdullatef <[email-masked]>
To: Asad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 02:48:14 -0400

Dear All,

I would like to praIse  Rukaya, Hanaa, for amazing QA; they have perfect
knowledge; ownership and following quality attributes
also Chris for giving a perfect example on how we educate CST with
professionalism
agent Ankit for quick improvement

'' thank you team; you make it worth it ''

please leaders cascade to all agents to add in an internal note what is the
department they have confirmed the CST they have contacted; so many cases
agent just handle cst by saying we have contacted the correct dep yet no
action has been taken as the original ticket is closed already; false
promise and misleading CST; and again agent need to check for duplicate and
attach an internal fw note with the  IN# and leave a note in the
original ticket for the other agent to few; if CST is being
properly updated they will stop sending emails
Ex: Agent Ashutosh 1166253  original ticket # #857502
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/857502>
new ticket   1131113   as cst has not been properly updated  all the CST
need is how to see and use voucher

*1164499** agent Chris *

an excellent example on very good CST education and fw agent wonderfully
educated cst that we have received your emails and we are working to
resolve your issue so cst can just stop sending mails and right after
updated CST with a separate detailed email with what happened on her order
and  further update; my only comment that he did not add an internal note
with the last mile created  1158374

*1168747  agent tijo*

*2nd case why that company is losing money due to poor knowledge and follow
up*

cst returned a damaged item received a GC purchased the same item good one
this time; then asked why I received the GC amount to my bank account; that
means that she got the item for free

*1168143  agent Tijo*

fatal mistake; agent should never refer cst to external links; cst
purchased from us not directly from the vendor; by that scenario, we are
asking cst to go directly to vendors; we are losing csts

*Agent Antik 1149099*
Amazing improvement after my meeting with urvika and rosette agent followed
the process; very good soft/communication skills; Noticeable change; thank
you, leaders

*1148076**  agent Chris *

cst asking about a delayed shipment; agent confirmed to cst that he has
contacted a higher dep to expedite delivery; agent didn't contact any dep;
this is a fatal mistake unfortunately false promise to cst; as cst didn't
get any proper update and kept sending emails on 27th agent Hyacinth Joyce
Alvarado received a call from CST and this is the only agent who took the
correct action and created courier fw in#1153409

and yesterday agent Ashutosh confirmed delivery in a diff incident IN#
1153058

*Agent Ashotou  **1158696*

please coach agent to avoid robotic replies; for example, i updated CST and
he/she replied back i should never use the same intro instead i thank CST
for replying back and using
''Believe this email finds you well!! '' is not a good intro .. here is an
example of a professional reply

Dear Nuha,

Thank you for replying back

Your patience while resolving this issue was highly appreciated

Kindly note that after further checking on your order# 600899370 you order
now has been delivered Please do not hesitate to contact us for further
assistance on https://www.mumzworld.com/ar/contact-us/

*'' short, informative and to the point'' *

*1168908  agent tijo*

cst just placed an order and wants to know when it will be delivered; agent
respond unfortunately is not informative at all; the simple the answer
would be that KSA orders take 10-14 days  9 lines in the email just on
apologizing and handling cst which cst didn't even need to be handled; he
needed a useful piece of info in professional reply; such reply will open
the window for more emails *FCR not met*

Kind Regards,

Sara Abdullatef

Quality Assurance Specialist

 P +0201126273810

 Whatsapp +0201126273810

 E [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail