Subject: PLS CANCEL - 600882052_2 //SKU: MMZT-008.0347
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 18:16:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The above-mentioned SKU is under the part picked tracker, hence, Alvin
raised a refund about it along with the Traditional Medicinals - Mothers
Milk 16 Teabags. However, the refund is on hold as it is showing the said
item was packed.

Please see below

Please cancel/ delete it so the refund will push through.

@Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>  - kindly monitor as well.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE