Subject: Product inquiry // TAS-SPS100
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 17:21:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Shaimaa,

Hope you are doing well

We have a customer is interested to purchase the product, but he was
inquiring about the parts that should come with the product because in US
website it is showing extra parts different than our website

Kindly check and update us

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE