Subject: RE: 600858915 // SKU: GF-6318 Mastela - Infant Baby Rocker || ITEM COM PLAINT
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Megha Dani <[email-masked]>, Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>, Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:20:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Shams,

As discussed yesterday, please revert to our customer query below.

*Customer ordered the below, however, they are saying that this is a
bouncer not a rocker. Can you differentiate the two? *

*https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-infant-baby-rocker-gf-6318
<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-infant-baby-rocker-gf-6318> *

*https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-vibrating-bouncer-blue
<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-vibrating-bouncer-blue> *

*In addition, as per the box of the item, the weight capacity of the item
is 18kg but on the box, it says 11kg only.*

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Junior Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 4:16 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <
[email-masked]>; Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>; Abigail
Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600858915 // SKU: GF-6318 Mastela - Infant Baby Rocker ||
ITEM COM PLAINT

Hi Team,

May we have an update here?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 3:01 PM Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]> wrote:

+++@Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, June 26, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <
[email-masked]>; Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600858915 // SKU: GF-6318 Mastela - Infant Baby Rocker || ITEM
COM PLAINT

Hi Team,

Customer ordered the below, however, they are saying that this is a bouncer
not a rocker. Can you differentiate the two?

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-infant-baby-rocker-gf-6318

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-vibrating-bouncer-blue

In addition, as per the box of the item, the weight capacity of the item is
18kg but on the box, it says 11kg only.

Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards,