Subject: Order #600863247 // Sku :TW-28202 // Name :Intex Metal Frame Pool With Pump (10ft) // Damaged
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:31:26 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :This is my second Intex pool. I previously had one which lasted
years with no issues. I have now had this one for three weeks and have
followed the same maintanance procedures, which includes having
professional support. For one week, we didn't take the intex cover off the
pool but we kept the filter running for times during the day. When we took
the cover off we saw that the colouring has been removed from the lining.
As mentioned, I am familiar with the product and know this shouldn't happen
and know we were testing the water. I have attached photographs.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark