Subject: Product Inquiry- Kidkraft - Ainsley Outdoor Swing Set / Playset
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Nessy <[email-masked]>, Dolly Phulwani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:11:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

We have a customer based in Dubai who is interested to purchase 2 qty of
the below swing set and would like to know how stable it is as he would
like to make sure that it's safe for his kids. Or is there a video that we
can send to himo on how it is being installed?

*Kidkraft - Ainsley Outdoor Swing Set / PlaysetSKU- DBT-0040*

He also  would like to know if this can be installed on his sandy garden
and would like to know what type of wood it is made of.

Many thanks in advance.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE