Subject: RE: Order 600906214_1 ll RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:06:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

What was the feedback on this order and root cause Ayoub? Is this a fake
attempt?

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Share with me feedback on this order

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Road Rider <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:33 PM
*To:* Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order 600906214_1 ll RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub

Dear Team,

Following up on this with driver .

*Rgds;*

Rukhsana Zafar

📞 +971-43246555 |📱 +971-563470068

📱 +971-547016254 | www.roadriderdelivery.com

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 16:50, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello team,

Please deliver the order as soon as possible. The customer is following up.

Please assist.

Thank you