Subject: RE: 600858915 // SKU: GF-6318 Mastela - Infant Baby Rocker || ITEM COM PLAINT
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>, Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>, Megha Dani <[email-masked]>, Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>, Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:01:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+++@Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, June 26, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <
[email-masked]>; Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600858915 // SKU: GF-6318 Mastela - Infant Baby Rocker || ITEM
COM PLAINT

Hi Team,

Customer ordered the below, however, they are saying that this is a bouncer
not a rocker. Can you differentiate the two?

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-infant-baby-rocker-gf-6318

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/mastela-vibrating-bouncer-blue

In addition, as per the box of the item, the weight capacity of the item is
18kg but on the box, it says 11kg only.

Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards,