Subject: Urgent Cases
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Asad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 14:51:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Asad

We need your support here

The customer is ordering frequently from us and her lifetime sales since
April until today is 17,841.59 AED

She is facing several issues with all the orders that she placed, and her
due date is next week

We need to solve all the issues below at the soonest:

·         23-Apr-2020 // 100142271_2: she received the below products
damaged by the heat; we need your approval to refund the customer without
collecting the             items as its damaged and there is no use to
collect them (81.82AED)

        Haribo Happy Cola 175g Cup ASTA-HG205 – (18.82AED)

        Mustela - Vitamin Barrier Cream 123 (50ml) ASK-8702480 – (31.50AED)

        Charmm Baby Bottle, Toy Cleanser 650ml HGT-700697251982 – (31.50AED)

·         1-May-2020 // 100145915_2:  is was assigned to Shipa but until
today it is not shipped

 we placed a new order for the customer *100167000*, without GT-CH02525
because it is OOS

The customer wants a refund for the OOS product.

·        27-May-2020 // 100152219_2: The customer received a wrong product
different than she ordered, she ordered MD-AC3120 (179 AED)

but she received MD-AC3020 (139 AED), the customer is okay to refund the
price different (40 AED) back to the same card that she used.

·         27-May-2020 // 100152219_4: The customer ordered
KSA-LALS-3H551610_8 (94.76AED) but she received KSA-FAMC-10-1745117-Blue
(23AED)

Please advise if we should place a new order for the customer

·         8-Jun-2020 // 100156825_2: The shipment is not dispatched yet
with Barq

·         25-Jun-2020 // 100163244_1: The shipment is not dispatched yet
with Barq
-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE